This one could be personal… We’ve all had to deal with dysfunctional behaviour at one time or another. I sat down with a long time friend of mine, Dale Arseneault, to improve my understanding of this phenomenon and to learn some strategies to deal with it.
- Show ID and Intro
- Interview with Dale Arseneault
- Books recommended by Dale…
- Mastering the Art of Creative Collaboration by Robert Hargrove
- Six Thinking Hats by Edward de Bono
- De Bono’s Thinking Course by Edward de Bono
- The Argument Culture : Moving from Debate to Dialogue by Deborah Tannen
- Appreciative Inquiry Handbook: The First in a Series of Ai Workbooks for Leaders of Change edited by David L. Cooperrider et al.