The Learning Disabilities Association of Canada brought Barbara Coloroso to Ottawa this week. Barbara is travelling to promote her new book, Just Because It’s Not Wrong, Doesn’t Make It Right: Teaching kids, from toddlers to teens, to think and act ethically.
For a Podcast of adults and children discovering life, check out Growing Enthusiasm.
- Show ID and Intro
- Interview with Barbara Coloroso
- Books by Barbara Coloroso
- Just Because It’s Not Wrong, Doesn’t Make It Right
- Kids Are Worth It (Revised Edition)
- The Bully, Bullies and the Bystander
- Parenting With Wit And Wisdom From Barabara Coloroso
- Parenting Through Crisis: Helping Kids In Time Of Loss Grief And Change